I participated in the March Tag Swap hosted by Arlene of ButterflyKissesWithLove. The theme was “Asian/Spring/Flowers” and the Challenge - “Green” to welcome springtime.
I used the following:
• America Crafts White textured card stock to cut the tags on my Cricut with the design made on the Gypsy. The tags were cut at 6 1/4 in by 3 1/4 in. I cut 2 for each - a front and a back.
• The front was edged in Peeled Paint and Tea Dye Distress Inks, then Glimmer Misted with Honey Dew and Wheatfield.
• The back was run through Cuttlebug folder - Japanese Scales, edged in Peeled Paint and Tea Dye Distress Inks then Glimmer Misted with Honey Dew and Wheatfield.
• The koi on the front was cut on the Cricut from the Pagoda cartridge at 2 inches and Glimmer Misted with Lemongrass. The only other addition is a bling for the eye. Bottom of the front has PRIMA glitter ribbon in black attached with Glue Glider Pro adhesive.
• On the back, bamboo shoots were also cut from Pagoda cartridge at 4 inches and Glimmer Misted with Wheatfield and Honey Dew - in that order.
• The Konji symbol on the back means - WOMAN, cut from Pagoda and Glimmer Misted with Lemongrass.
• Circle punch of black card stock with my name and YouTube channel and a small butterfly sequin attached with a tiny brad.
• Fibers are from Creative Fiber Arts, THANKS Terry. Metal charms are Blue Moon - Pagoda and Good Luck with some green/jade beads. The giant faceted bead at the bottom is from the florist department of Wal-Mart. The chain is also Blue Moon and attached to the large eyelet with a Tim Holtz tiny safety pin.