This is my contribution for the Birdcage Swap Bona is hosting for June.
- Chipboard background covered in Lindy's Stamp Gang's Starburst Stain in Wisteria Purple Blue
- Birdcage cut from Tim Holtz Sizzix Alterations die in white lightweight chipboard and hot glued on 2 half circles for dimension
- Bird's nest made out of white eyelash yarn with 3 purple pearls for eggs
- Purple bling added to the bird's eye and in the center hole at the bottom of the cage
- Purple grosgrain ribbon pulled through the case holes and cut on both edges for a finished look
- Top birdcage hole covered with a white petal flower and a purple mini brad adhered with hot glue
- Back of the birdcage has personal information and swap details