My inspiration for this Swapper Dossier were the beautiful flowers Paul & Siri from Wild Orchid Crafts sent me a couple of weeks ago and Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutante paper.
The following is the 'recipe' for the book:
- Front and back covers are 6 x 6 black medium weight chipboard
- Graphic 45's Steampunk Debutante paper and gray Staples Coverstock in 110 lb
- Floral Foundations in Green (EX-00045)
- Fern Green petals (BM-00012)
- Skeleton leaves (LL-00003) are all from Wild Orchid Crafts
- Stickles, Starburst Stains and Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Weathered Wood & Black Soot)
- Clear Shrink Film cut with Tim Holtz Alterations Sizzix die - Gears and then shrunk with my heating tool.
Can I get a copy? firstname.lastname@example.org love the album
Can I please have a copy as well? slnewby at gmail dot com.
This is just too cute. I would also like a copy. fasloan at yahoo dot comReplyDelete
Natasha, I would love a copy of the swapper dossier. You are a genius. Thank you so much!ReplyDelete
What a great idea! Love the dossier and would like to have a copy of the PDF.ReplyDelete
I would so love a copy girl. Clever idea. I love it. Best Wishes Lucinda.ReplyDelete
Hi, could I please have a copy of the pdf? Thanks. lsamkin at xtra.co.nz.ReplyDelete
I need your email address.
Thank you Natasha :) I love it!!!ReplyDelete
I would love a copy of the PDF file please. Fabulous project and I also have bits of envelope and boxes with names and addresses all over my craft room hehehe.
Thanks so much
Oh I need this so badly~ thank you for offering this to us my email isReplyDelete
Great idea... Can you please send this to me at Punky99@gmail.com.. Thank you, ToriReplyDelete
LoVE this idea... ive just been putting that info in a notebook.
this is much more organized.
pls send me a copy.
Beautiful work! I'd love to have the pdf. My email is email@example.com. Thank you!ReplyDelete
This is a great idea. I'd love a copu of the pdf! firstname.lastname@example.orgReplyDelete
Thank you, Natasha. This is a great idea and very cute. Please email a copy of the PDF to me as well. Thanks again. I appreciate it.ReplyDelete