In no particular order, the following volunteers have offered to assist me with my YouTube and Blog:
- KimScrapper - Kim
- auburntigers747 - Trish
- ValveteenMom - Yvonne
- LadyintheGarden1 - Sylvia
- stampyra - Jil
- pinkij - Sheri
- EmeralDQueenTV - Ive
- very0521 - Very
- mslizzgator - Debbie
- PatsTreasuresNCrafts - Pat
- First and foremost you will need to subscribe to my YouTube channel with an email setting that way you will not miss a single video.
- Secondly you will need to subscribe to my blog via email notice as well, again, this will be the most effective way to be apprised of each post.
- I need assistance with the following:
~ Answering direct questions - at times email notices from both YouTube and Blogger get buried under a pile of newer emails.
~ When watching my videos take notes on what I offer to do - if I mention a review of a product from a haul or a show and tell once I've had a chance to play with a new product.
~ To make things hopefully easier for everyone involved I am going to ask viewers to include a ? when asking a direct question in a comment/post.
~ Help me organize swaps - Postcard swap in particular. You are not required to participate in the swap but are welcome to join in.
~ Initially we can touch point via email ever couple/few days as needed based on volume of videos/post.
- In return for all your hard work for the month, I'll pack a box of product goodies and a little something handmade by me as a thank you.
Thank you for everyone who has offered to help me keep this train on it's tracks. I want to be able to provide reliable content for my audience and this help will go far to ensure just that.