- Card base is A2 standard Ivory color covers stock from Staples
- Black covers stock base layer cut to 4x5.25 inches
- Poppy Stamps Party Lanterns Steel Die cut with same color cream covers stock, several times for the 3D effect. Attached on 1/8 inch dimensional adhesive foam.
- Nightfall Pearls from Queen & Co. on top of each lantern
- Scrapbuck.com 'tiny' green pom-pom trip added around the image of Shanghai Girl cut from the paper collection
- LOVE steel cast die symbol purchased from Blitsy and set in a black glue stick piece heated to mimic a wax seal in the lower right hand corner of the card. I used Glossy Accents to attach this instead of hot glue to avoid distorting the image.