A plain Kraft mini lunch bag was transformed into a spooky parcel for treats which can later be repurposed with a flameless candle as a luminary.
- Recollections Mini Lunch bags - 3.5x6.5 inches
- The Crafters Workshop 6x6 Template - Mini Webbing
- Faber-Castell Gelatos in Black & White. Black used on the bag while the white on the tree trunk, gravestone and spider web embossing
- The bag was also rubbed with Lindy's Stamp Gang's Starburst Stain in Frolic in the Forest Black (dauber top)
- Gravestone is from Spellbinders Shapabilities - Graveyard Scene & Shapes (S4-279)
- Spooky Tree die from Sizzix cut out of black Fellows report coverstock
- Spiderweb dry embossing in the upper left hand corner using Sizzix Alterations mini folders - Spooky Things
- Wild Orchid Crafts Batic Flowers BLM-042
- Wild Orchid Crafts Deep Red Rhinestones SP-00041
- Wild Orchid Crafts Deep Red Satin Ribbon - 1/2 inch or 12mm RR-00067
Post a Comment
I love comments and constructive critiques, just be kind, this is just for fun after all.