|Intro Set - 7 pieces retails for $14.99|
|Intro Set's 7 pieces|
|Packaging allowing you to see the details before purchase|
Great looking packaging, allows you to velrco it open to see the details. Very interactive...until you have to open it at home.
|Back of package with additional supplies available listed|
|Sample Stamping Effect|
It would have been great if the already impressive packaging was easier to get into once purchased. I suggest a tear away stips on both the stamps/instuctions section and where the cog and stamp paddle are attached. This so far appears to be the one oversight on the part of Inkadinkado for this product.
What I liked:
- Can be used with ink, paint, embossing ink (Versamark has enough work time to stamp and emboss)
- Can use cling stamps from your existing collection - CAVEAT - they have to be at least 1/4 inch in thickness to work properly with the cog/stamp paddle configuration
- Mix and match on colors and stamps in one design opens this technique up to practically endless possibilities
- Virtually impossible to reproduce this technique free hand so having this system takes all the measuring out of the process - nice and simple
- Will not work with most clear stamps because they are thinner than 1/4 inch
- No storage provided for the parts - it would have been nice even if they offered something as an add to store the bits and pieces, especially as you expand
- Potential of the cog to move while stamping - a magnet set up similar to the 'Punch Anywhere' might have been an option - Inkadinkado - are you investigating that or was that already ruled out?
- Possibly offer a 1/8 inch paddle base converter to allow the us of existing clear stamps. If they don't offer one, I think I'll just jimmy rig something to try it out.