- This is a A7 card which once folded measures 5 x 7 inches (10 x 7 paper folded in half). I had to use this size because of the primary image being too large for an A2 (5.5 x 4.25 inches)
- Card base is Fellows Black report cover stock
- Ivory layer is Staples card stock cut to 4.75 x 6.75 inches and run through a LifeStyle Crafts Floral embossing folder in the Damask pattern
- LifeStyle Crafts Nesting Doily dies cut from black report cover stock, ivory card stock and Die Cuts With a View 6 x 6 pattern paper from the Essentials collection, purchased at AC Moore
- Branch punch from Martha Steward from scraps of DCWV pattern paper
- Prima Mixed Media Doll stamp #910198 by Julie Nutting, sorry there is no name on the stamp, on Staples Ivory card stock stamped using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Stamped again on pattern paper for the skirt part. 'Fussy' cut both the doll and the skirt.
- Puffy Velvet pen used on the bodice of the dress, frilly hem line and shoes - color, let dry and then heat set which activates the puffy effect
- Tiny letters are from a Cuttlebug alpha set hubby found, brand new in package at a consignment shop for $2. Cut from scraps of black report cover stock
- I created a micro-mini 'fauxladoids' for each letter in the word LATE
- Most of the elements are on 1/8 inch dimensional foam adhesive to give them depth
- Fashionably - printed off my computer on Staples Ivory cover stock in 110 lb weight.
Closeup of the bodice where you can see the velvet texture from the Puffy Pen
Closeup of the micro-mini 'fauxlaroids', stay tuned to the video for details on how I made these