These are the mini versions with #Wilton Fall Leaf Sprinkle
And the Big Muffin in #IKEA muffin liners with a Maple Agave & Orange glaze topped off by a pecan half
- 2 Ripe Bananas (mashed with a fork)
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 cup Honey (use the measuring cup for oil first then honey comes out easily)
- 1 1/3 cup Pumpkin Puree or Pumpkin Pie Filling in a Can
- 1/2 cup sugar (white or in the Raw)
- 2 1/2 cups AP (All-Purpose) Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice or Apple Pie Spice (your reference)
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 teaspoons of Orange Zest (approximately one medium size orange)
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts* (pecans, walnuts, hazelnuts)
- 1/2 cup raisins*
Preheat oven to 375° F. If making muffins, line your muffin pans with paper liners for best results and easy removal. If making bread, spray pan(s) with cooking spray or butter generously.
In one bowl, combine all the wet ingredients starting with ripe bananas and including the spices. In a separate bowl combine all the try - flour, baking soda & baking powder. Combine both both wet and dry, mixing just enough to incorporate. Do not overmix. For muffins, use an ice cream scoop for even distribution.
Bread bakes for approximately 40 minutes or till a thin skewer comes out clean when tested.
Muffins bake for approximately 20 minutes or until a thin skewer comes out clean when tested.
Take out of pans, let cool before applying glaze.
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon Maple Agave or Maple Syrup
- 2 tablespoons of Orange Juice (use the orange you zested earlier for the batter)
Mix till sugar dissolves and the consistency is that of thin milk shake. You can either drizzle the glaze or turn the muffins upside down and dunk the tops into the glaze. Set aside on a cookie sheet to dry, decorate with a pecan half or fall color sprinkles