- Chickens - we call them The Girls - Nana Janet, Omelet, Yitza, El Loco and Nellie Fritatah
- Dogs - Chester the Chuckit obsessed rescue, Moses the lovable white 'mix' and Mushka our adorable Chihuahua
- Cat - on very rare occasion will you see our odd ball cat Samantha, she primarily wants love late at night or when we are in the bathroom, told you she was odd
- Hubby - for those who have followed me my blog/facebook/YouTube for a while know he is a goofball and has a silly sense of humor
- Cooking - I try to cook everyday, with the exception of special occasions and when I'm not feeling well or working late
- Baking - which I find as a form of therapy
- Organizing - so much to do, so little time but I try
- House Maintenance - a laundry list of projects that need to be done before the winter arrives
- Crafting - hopefully at least a glimpse into what I create when I have some free time
- Tips - when I discover something cool, useful, money saving or just interesting, I will share in the vlogs
Tuesday, October 1, 2013
Vlogtober Day 1 - Let's Do This!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I am happy that you will be vlogging in October! I have yet to see Samantha! :)ReplyDelete
Samantha is a bit of a dorky cat with peculiar personality. She was a play friend for our other cat Oreo but since he's been gone she has only gotten stranger. I'll try to catch her on video tomorrow morning when she appears for a feeding.
It is such fun to watch your videos! I am Swiss like your fruit spread Hero :), live in the south of Spain, and drive a Matrix. My parents also have chickens and we have a dog which makes the same sounds as yours when she wants to play. So funny! Looking forward to your next video! Sunny Greetings.
Thank you so much for watching. It's a small world, we have more in common than most take time to realize.Delete