Who said that something pretty had to be complicated or elaborate (although it could). I prefer a simple and elegant approach to cards and made this one in under 6 minutes. The following is the full recipe along with product list and links to sources where available:
- A2 size card base (4.25 x 5.50 inches) cut and folded with a top fold opening, like a notepad
- Base silver glitter layer from Dollar Tree glitter cardstock cut to 4.125 x 5.30 inches
- Base layer attached with 1/8 inch dimensional foam adhesive
- Corners of both the base card and silver glitter layer rounded with 1/8 inch We-R-Memory Keepers Corner Chomper (yellow handles)
- White banner embossed using Provo Craft Cuttlebug embossing folder called Swiss Dots
- Flower is cut in silver glitter cardstock using Memory Box Rose die for the base and white cardstock for the outline top layer, separate die
This type of simple design would be great for any mass produced cars or invitations - alter the colors for Golden Anniversary or a wedding announcement.