- Francesco Rinaldi Pizza Sauce
- Camillo's Pizza Crusts (2 per pack)
- Hormel Pepperoni
A drizzle of olive oil on the crust edge, 2-3 tablespoons of pizza sauce on each crust up to the lip and three pieces of pepperoni then topped with 2-3 tablespoons of part skim mozzarella cheese and some of my onion jam and sauteed mushrooms
Two of the pizzas fit perfectly on my 14 inch perforated pizza pan, popped into a preheated 425° F oven for 7-10 minutes
A mere seven and a half minutes later, the bubbly crispy and evenly cooked pizzas were out and resting (don't bite unless you are looking to exfoliate the roof of your mouth)
I am impressed with the taste of both the crusts and the sauce (could take it or leave it on the pepperoni but it's never been my fave although Paulie did like it). Here is how I break down the item by item review:
- Pizza Crusts - Would Buy Again - Two Thumbs Up
- Pizza Sauce - Would Buy Again but not on every trip to Dollar Tree
- Pepperoni - Might Buy Again - I am not a fan of pepperoni in general, too much sodium
What would you top your crust with?
Post a Comment
I love comments and constructive critiques, just be kind, this is just for fun after all.