- A2 size card (4.25 x 5.5 inches) from Staples White cover stock in 110 lb weight
- First layer is Recollections Metallic paper in pearly white cut to 4 x 5.25 inches
- Second layer is White Staples covers stock cut to 3.75 x 5 inches and run through Cuttlebug embossing folder - Friends Forever
- Stephanie Bernad's Stamps of Life - Branches4Flowers and Thanks2You
- Wild Orchid Crafts 3mm self adhesive pearls SP-00020
Tuesday, March 5, 2013
Elegant Sympathy Card
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I love the embossing, what is it called. Your card is so elegant. JackieReplyDelete
Thank you, I always find it extra challenging to make Sympathy cards. The embossing folder I used is from Cuttlebug called Friends Forever which also included several sentiment dies.
Thank you jackieDelete
So pretty & simple which is perfect for a sympathy card. I unfortunately had to make one and it is just about the hardest type of cards to make. I can't find the name of that Cuttlebug folder, what is the name?ReplyDelete
I agree, it's not an easy theme. I included the name of the folder/die set in the recipe above with a link directly to the Provo Craft site where it's still available.
I love itReplyDelete