- 3 cups of Oats (not quick cook)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/3 cup Sunflower Oil
- 1/3 cup Agave - Maple and Blueberry combination, you can use Honey or Maple Syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 4 tablespoons Sunflower Seeds
- 4 tablespoons Pecans
- 4 tablespoons Cashews
- 4 tablespoons Coconut Flakes
- 4 tablespoons Hazelnuts
- 4 tablespoons Craizins
- 4 tablespoons Slivered Almonds
Preheat oven to 300° F. In a bowl add Oats, Sunflower seeds and Almonds. In a separate bowl combine oil, sugar, agave, salt and vanilla then drizzle over the oats and mix until incorporated. Spread on baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes. Turn over the mixture on the cookie sheet and bake for 10 more minutes. Remove from the oven and add remaining ingredients. The granola will harden as it cools. Store in a sealed container for up to 2 weeks although it never last that long in our house. I stash snack bags of this granola in hubby's work jacket for a healthier later afternoon treat.
Post a Comment
I love comments and constructive critiques, just be kind, this is just for fun after all.